Saturday, April 4, 2015

Currently - April 2015

April is here - my fav month.
It is my birthday month as well as my husbands.

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts.


Easter break and holidays - sleep in, jobs getting done, car serviced, hair appointment, pedicure and family and friend time.



Listening -  to just having one glass. holidays and just relaxing, maybe it is a two glass night......

Loving - Easter break. Kids home and family time

Thinking - about my Dad. he is in hospital at the moment after a high temperature and a fall.

Wanting - a longer break. I guess they are never long enough. I have been in Melbourne at the Comedy Festival with friends for two days. I will also be down there again next week with my daughter.

Needing - to stop procrastinating and finish my ANZAC Day pack for Year 3/4.

Eggs-plain my name - Paula's Place is about my classroom, school, TPT and a bit about my family, friends and travel.

Happy Easter all

5 comments:

  1. I could use a longer break too!! Hope everything goes okay with your Dad!!

    Michelle
    Miss, Hey Miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a happy birthday and for your dad to feel better!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for this month! I hope your Dad is feeling better soon. Say yes to that extra glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula. I'm puzzling over what ANZAC could stand for... Australian National Zoo Animal Costume Day? And everyone gets to go as their favorite zoo animal. Well... probably not. But it would be fun! Hope you get your pack done and enjoy your break. I'm on mine, too. See you around. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh Paula... 2 glasses is totally acceptable when you're on holidays! Your conscience should pipe down. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...