Saturday, April 11, 2015

Five for Fri - 10 April

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

We have been on Easter/Term break for two weeks and I have been enjoying time with family and friends.

This is a bit of a photo story this week...

 

Easter Bunny remembered my love of white chocolate!


  

Autumn is here and that means new clothes

 


 
I have put the finishing touches on some packs and posted them 

        






 
Some friends and I went to Max Brenner the Bald Man for some yummy treats.





 

My daughter and I went shopping in Melbourne - love my time with my girl

We stay at this amazing place and I think maybe a bit too often with the chocolates and lovely note. 





Happy weekend everyone

5 comments:

  1. Happy weekend to you! It sounds like you and your daughter had a lot of fun. Here in the northeastern part of the United States, it's FINALLY spring. We just started our one-week spring break. I'm so glad the weather will finally be nice!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you stay in Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Daiso amazing? I've had two people tell me I have to check it out.

    Jem
    Jem's Bright Buttons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...