Saturday, April 18, 2015

Five for Fri - 17th April

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

  

Oh no! Spied these new vans and have added them to my collection.

   

 Last Saturday I went to see a blogger buddy of mine. Alison from Teaching Maths with Meaning has just had the loveliest little boy - Eli.
The nicest people have come into life because of blogging and TPT


  

Maths games with dice have been a big hit this week. 
Love them.

  

I also ordered some more removable covers for my Life Planner and Teacher Planner as well as some extra stuff to use with them. I love the bands and the clip in sections. 

I have become a little obsessed with green and black.


 

I found these great folders and they are - yes they are green and black!

Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...