Sunday, May 31, 2015

Five for Fri - 28th May

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

   

This week has been crazy - fraction work all week and about five different things in maths time at point of need. 

 

   

Our school is up for a new Strategic Plan this year, so this is our year of review...
Professional Learning, writing the review documents, staff/parent and student feedback...we will be busy.


  

Biographies on authors we like, assisted by a planning wheel I made for planning. 



As well a finishing some persuasive texts off. 


 

Report writing and making sure my notes are handy and organised. 




  

To top off a busy week - the weather has been lousy!


Looking forward to a slightly less busy week and a little bit more sunshine...

2 comments:

  1. Think you may be disappointed about the sunshine bit for the coming week!! But hey, you can be like the ant and have high hopes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm FINALLY giving my student their test on area tomorrow. I'm trying to teach as much as I can before I run out of school year! Hope the weather gets better!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...