Friday, May 8, 2015

Five for Fri - 8th May


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

This week has gone so fast.
Here are my five randoms for this week


Working on time....


   


We had an excursion to CERES this week - all about sustainability, recycling and building a better planet for future generations. 
We looked at what we can recycle,
Timelined how long it takes for items to break down in our environment. 
Walked along the creek.
 


This is a milestone - this little guy doesn't like the sound of writing implements on paper. 
He wrote his own Mother's Day card for his Mum. 
I am so proud off him. 


This was our Mother's Day gift complete with coupons as IOUs.

 

Woohoo - Friday is here. I met a friend after work today at my fav wine bar and we caught up after not seeing each other in a long long time.

Tomorrow I am having dinner with some 'kids' I taught in 1989 - they were in Grade 6 and I was only 14 years older than them!
Can't wait to see what they have been up to. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, those coupons look awesome. I don't have many activities in mind for Mother's Day and that looks like a neat idea. I haven't gone out or seen my friends in a long time too! Life just gets so busy but I am hoping to schedule a bit of down time towards the end of the semester!

    Yara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...