Friday, June 5, 2015

Five for Fri - 5th June

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Friday is quickly becoming my favourite day!

 

Today was about final uploads for reports and proof reading a buddy grade set of reports. 


  

Working on a container to hold 12 pencils....






I am so over winter already - we had the coldest day in 14 years this week. 
It is only the first week of winter..



Some big milestone birthdays this week. 

My nephew...


My other daughter - a close fried of mine had a daughter the same time we had our daughter and they are both great mates. 




A sad loss for all us this week


Three weeks until winter break for us in Australia. 

1 comment:

  1. It's not winter here, but it sure felt like it! For the first day of my summer break we were only at 50 degrees! Not too happy hehe
    Blessings,

    Jessica

    Mrs. Stanford's Class

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...