Saturday, June 20, 2015

Five for Friday - June 20

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

 
Twenty nine years ago, Tony and I got married.
Hey it was the 80's - big hair, meringue dresses and long veils - what can I say?


    

I have joined a whole heap of bloggers and have made over one of my products and given it a face lift. 





 

We have so many nice places here in our town to relax after work. 
This was the night market where there are a few local crafters selling their work and a little mulled wine. 


This was taken at 10:30 - winter is here!
I have been working on a watermark and joining text and an image. 
With some help from my daughter and some photo shopping skills - nailed it.

  

  

A little craftivity this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...