Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently - July 2015

July is here - my baby turns 18 this month!

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts.



Listening -  to an old comedy show and still laughing at all the jokes

Loving - two weeks off for winter break

Thinking - about meeting my brother, his partner and two kids tomorrow. We are catching the train and having lunch in Melbourne. 

Wanting -   to do too much and not knowing where to start. So I went and had a pedicure today, it is holidays and lists can wait.

Needing - to organise our daughter's 18th which is 23 days away.

All star - well this year has been tough, my daughter in her final year of secondary, our son at Uni and family stuff going on. So family needs to come to first and always will. Sometimes it is tough to make this happen.

Happy July everyone. 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your winter break! I am a fan of pedicures. I tend to put them on my to do lists, that way I feel like I have accomplished something on my list. haha Your blog is really cute, glad I found it.
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - thanks for stopping by. I am off to check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. Family should always come first! I'm also a Melonheadz Addict. Her stuff is too fun. And your blog header/colors. Love! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! It's cool that we are just starting our summer break and you're enjoying a winter break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally feel you on having so much to do and not knowing where to start! A pedicure seems like a great place to start! Enjoy your break and your time with your family!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...