Friday, July 3, 2015

Five for Fri - 3rd July

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

How is it that Friday is here again!
Holidays go so quickly...
Five for Friday is here so head on over to link up with Kacey
Here are my five randoms for this week

 

Happy winter break to my fellow Aussies. I am so wishing for summer and jealous of my USA friends!


  

I friend and I went ice skating this week. I have the best people in my life. 



  

My two kids and I went to Melbourne to meet up with my brother and his family. Can't believe we didn't tale photos..too busy talking


 
This week I hit that dreaded 666 and then finally 667...


 
Today our daughter picked up her new car. In about three weeks she will go for her license. 
Feeling old...


 Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...