Saturday, July 11, 2015

Five for Friday - 10 July

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week - our last week of winter break.

  

I have been participating in some challenges that are aimed at making blogging better.
I have learnt so much - periscope being the big big big learning curve. 

This week has been mad!
I have been following Stephanie at Fishing for Education  and
Australian Teachers 

The next two are bloggers - TPTers that I feel I know so well because they have been using the periscope app at the TPT Vegas Conference.

They have blown up social media and have initiated what I call a revolution and assisted in creating tribes, which equals groups...

They have shown us Vegas in an amazing way and those of us who couldn't get there - felt like we were.

Lucky Little Learners
and
Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd 


   

Holidays and shoe shopping - go hand in hand and this time they are not vans.


 
Yesterday I caught up with four other amazing Aussie bloggers who also do TPT. 
from left to right

We met for lunch and left about 6pm - too much to talk about and share. Plus we were jealous of the whole Vegas thing!


me....





  Jem's Bright ButtonsMiss Galvin Learns

Grab button for Stars and Wishes
        

 


My kids and I are planning a trip - leaving Australia on the 27th of November and landing in LA for three nights - catch a Lux Bus to Vegas - three nights and out to the Grand Canyon. 
Then fly to New York for 6 nights. 
Everything organised except the accommodation in New York. 

Any suggestions anyone?

 

I finally finished up these packs. 
They have been sitting and sitting and sitting and as I have been on term break - they are now done.

Click on the image to access them 






Back to school on Monday....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a lovely day, yesterday, Paula! It's always nice to catch up!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a busy winter break! Your trip to LA, the Grand Canyon, and New York sounds amazing. I hope you're feeling energized and well-rested for your return to the classroom.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...