Saturday, August 22, 2015

Five for Fri - 21st Aug

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

  

Our daughter had some photos in an exhibition last night along with others from her school. 
Her photography teacher has worked with her for two years and has supported, challenged and extended her to do the most amazing shots. 
Her friend Olivia has been a willing model. 



  

We continued to work on reciprocal reading this week. 


 

Posted these finally and click on the images if you want to see more. 


 





 

Some time spent on chance this week too!



 
My last for this week is about meeting up with these two lovely ladies - blogging has given me so much - not just sharing my classroom, but friends!
Alison and the handsome Eli are from Teaching Maths with Meaning


Happy Week everyone


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love you author study templates! How perfect for older elementary grades!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...