Saturday, August 1, 2015

Five for Fri - 31st July

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

  

My daughter capped off an amazing 18th birthday by getting her licence on Tuesday. 
Great job!

   

Tuesday was also our 100th day at school. We had some maths tasks based on 100 to solve.

 

We used an app called agingbooth  to make our kids look really old. Our writing focus was a retrospective piece - more next week...
When I was in my 20s..
When I was in my 30s...
all the way up to
Now that I am 100

 


Some great fact finding on extinct and endangered animals. We are now coming up with our inquiry questions together this week. 

 


The #downundertribe have collaborated on our first project.

Here is an eBook with some freebies and paid products





Have a great week everyone

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look on your blog Paula! Congrats to your young lady on getting her licence :)

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aging app! Is it free or did you have to buy it? Thanks for the freebie too :)

    Ashley
    Ms Idealistic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...