Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Currently for September 2015

September, September, September!!!!



Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts.


It is the first day of spring here - you wouldn't know that as it is cold, cold, cold!

Listening -  to the rain, love that sound

Loving - that I have Long Service Leave. I have two and a bit weeks to go until I have leave. I will be off work until late January. Our daughter has some very important exams and then she is off to University next year. When her exams are done, we are off to the USA for three and half weeks - exciting times for us. 

Thinking - about my new look blog and loving it so much. Thanks to Megan at Bird in the Hand Designs. 


Wanting -  to shorten my list of things to do before I go on leave. The list looks better than it did last week, but it is still too long.

Needing - to cook dinner, but family are all over the place and it feels like a drive through

Three Goals
1 - review some old packs and replace them
2 - prune the roses (should have done it three weeks ago)
3 - ring my family more often and see my friends more


Happy September everyone



4 comments:

  1. Your new design is really cute. Have fun on your time off!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you taking the break! Where will you be visiting in the U.S.. I'm so curious!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paula for stopping by :) I expect you are looking forward to spring and your amazing holiday - have a super time! Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog design! The colors are so friendly and inviting. I was actually thinking about how much I liked it before I even scrolled down and saw that it was new. :) Enjoy your long break from teaching! I'm sure it's a much needed vacation.
    Crystal
    www.crystalclearteaching.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...