Saturday, September 12, 2015

Five for Friday - 11th September 2015

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

 

This week has been concert week! Our kids did such a great job - but it has been massive. 
My daughter and I went and got cupcakes for a treat to celebrate the end of the week. 

   
Crazy Hair Day is almost here - I have put together some art work and tasks to help celebrate this day. 





 

I have been meaning to clean up my stuff - so I have sorted, thrown away, boxed, labelled and stacked. 




 

My teaching partner has so many great ideas. When we watch BTN - Behind the News, 
Stace chooses two students who are asked questions by the grade and they have buzzers for extra engagement. 
The kids love it!!


 

I know I have posted a bit about our lovely lake, as our days get longer and the temperature is increasing dinner by the lake is the best thing on a Friday night. 




Happy weekend all - one more week before term break!


1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes look amazing, and what a beautiful lake view!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...