Saturday, October 24, 2015

Five for Fri - 23rd October 2015

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

 


If you are into instagram - check out this challenge. 
I am enjoying the tasks each day and the new knowledge that I am getting, as well as finding some new friends along the way. 

  

The sun is out and we are looking forward to better weather. 
This means nice leisurely breakfasts and long days are on the way. 




This week has seen the last days of our daughter's secondary school years. 
Final classes are over and now all that remains is the last Nation wide exams which will be over in about three weeks. 
These five exams will determine her ATAR which is a score for University admission. 

I have been so lucky to be at home and help her get ready for this in the last three weeks. I have the rest of the term off and am so enjoying this time with her before she goes off to Uni next year. 


I have been able to be here for cheeky morning teas, Award ceremonies, Valedictory Dinner, muck up days, dress up days, shirt signings and silly photos. 






In between all this lovely madness I have been able to do a little bit of design work. 


   


    


    



Stay tuned for a Christmas Advent Calendar with a difference...
I have been sewing special bags and exploring my Christmas books. 



Have a great week everyone. 


1 comment:

  1. Your daughter and her friends seem to really enjoy each other. I'm glad you've been able to be there to enjoy all the fun. I'm intrigued by your "advent calendar with a difference". I never use an advent calendar, but we do a "10 days to Christmas countdown". I'll look forward to reading more about what you're doing. I'm enjoying fall here in the Northeast U.S., but I'm NOT so excited about winter approaching. Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...