Saturday, October 10, 2015

Five for Fri - 9th Oct but late!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

 

I have officially started Long Service Leave this week.  
The weather has been amazing and I have enjoyed walking around in our town. 
Blue skies, green leaves and sunshine - what more could I ask for?







  

I have had the time to have long lunches and meet with friends and family - no meetings for a while for me. It is nice to meet my daughter for a treat after school too. 





I have been working on an Ancient Greece unit and have enjoyed exploring the facts to put this together. 







I have also managed to finish this pack too. 




Finally - those of you who know me, know I love a celebration/special occasion and this made my heart skip a beat or two!





Happy week everyone ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...