Saturday, October 3, 2015

Five for Fri - October 3rd, 2015

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

I haven't linked up for a while - so this is really about two weeks in the life of Paula's Place.

Holidays has been about late breakfasts, family, shopping, sleeping in, seeing friends and catching up with stuff around the house, 

My daughter took this great photo.


  
Spring is sprung in Australia!
Which means longer days, flowers and walks around our local gardens. 





Our lake is such a treat to have access to and what a day of brilliant sunshine. 



With all that relaxing - I have been motivated to complete these packs which have been sitting in my incomplete folder for some time. 

I still have more that I have started and they need some TLC!

You can click on the image to see more details...








These babies - have had a make over and now have new covers, clip art, fonts and papers. 
They are all now looking great in my store with improved tasks for kids. 
Most of them have had 'save my ink' pages added. 
(Ssshhhh - some were even in word and now have been updated and work so much better)

If you own them already - please go and re download them and get the new updates. 

I have put all my store on sale until Oct 5 (USA time) to celebrate the new look products. 


Click on the images below to see them in more detail. 

   

   

   

    

   

   

   

   


Two more days of term break left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...