Saturday, October 17, 2015

Five for Friday - 16th October 2015

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week

  

Friday night drinks with friends from work. 
A great way to end the week. 
I know I have mentioned our great asset - our lake in town! 
A fabulous place to relax after a big week. 



  

I was able to participate in the TpT Teacher-Author Town Hall broadcast this week. 
It was great to hear about how they are supporting buyers to get a better defined search and other features. It is a great community to be in. 
Lovely to see what goes on with the people at TpT HQ.



Our daughter had her art and photography on display this week - so proud of her.







Some of my favorite Halloween books - love adding to them








I found these photos on my phone - they are some of the lovely cards my grade gave me on my last day of term. 
The kids at our school call almost all of us by our first name - I love that.
I do miss them, but taking this term off on long service leave has been nice to be around for my own family. 






 Have a great everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. SUPER jealous that you have a lake in your town. I love being on and near the water! Congrats to your daughter on her art display, that's quite impressive! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween book collection. Some new to me titles there such as Emu's Halloween.
    Enjoy your leave!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...