Saturday, December 19, 2015

Woohoo - Five for Friday posted from America - 18th December

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms - I have cheated a bit and this post is really 5 randoms from about three weeks.
I have been on the most amazing break with my 18 and 20 year old.
Keep scrolling to see me at the TpT office...

 


Sunrise as we arrive in Los Angeles - what a lovely sight.


  

Walk of Fame - was great and we loved the Chinese Theatre

 


Las Vegas - we could have stayed much longer!


Santa Monica - Venice Beach and Muscle Beach - icons and an amazing sunset



  

Wide streets and palm trees...



Rodeo Drive...



Next stop - Las Vegas
We stayed at the Venetian and all I can say is WOW!



Bellagio Lights...


Fremont Street and all the lights, zip lining, buskers, food and people...



The High Roller Ferris wheel - we got to see all of Las Vegas...


Circus De Soleil - Michael Jackson...


Walking the strip at night...




Grand Canyon and a helicopter trip there and back - speechless...










New York, New York, New York...

A visit to the TpT Office, whee I got to meet so many of the people who have made TpT what it is for us. I also took some Aussie goodies to share.
Talya thought it was like jam.
Karen, Talya, Amy and Elliot - thank you



Aladdin on Broadway...


Some of my fav art at the gallery...


Central Park...



Empire State - the view...well worth the hours it took to line up



Grand Central Station...and we rode the subway...


Ground Zero...


Ice Hockey game in Brooklyn - go New York Islanders (and they won)


The word of Macey's...



The Rockefeller Centre...


Statue of Liberty...


and we stayed in Times Square...




This was an amazing holiday and was made even better by experiencing this with my two kids.


8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great trip! It's been a long time since I've been to NYC, but I'd love to go there again AND go to the TPT headquarters! :) Thanks for posting your awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved every moment of our trip - a great country to explore

      Delete
  2. What a trip! You must have made some great memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely great memories and a fantastic place to visit

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous trip! Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every moment, every place was such a delight

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip! You've officially seen more of the U.S. than I have, and I've lived here for 45 years! I'm certain that your kids are thankful for the time with you. Happy Holidays.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with JanCT - and I've lived here all of my 55 years! Going to the Grand Canyon is on my bucket list! I'm glad you have an amazing adventure! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...