Saturday, August 27, 2016

Five for Friday - 27 August 2016

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I have been absent from blogging and very absent from Five for Friday, so I have set a goal to get back to blogging and my hugest challenge is to take photos. I get so caught up with focus groups and differentiation that I get to the end of the day and have no photos.
So let's see how this goes over the next few weeks.

Five for Friday is here so head on over to link up with Kacey
Here are my five randoms for this week


Our son finally got his license this week - he now has a car and we haven't seen him very much since then.

   

I have been unwell with laryngitis and a cough thing and during Arts Week I was away for three days. My replacement took my vision and helped my kids get their mini yummy food ready for display. They did an amazing job.

How cool is this chicken?






Each grade's display had a QR code that took our community to an Artist's Statement to describe our stimulus, vision and journey with our project. 


My Erin Condren for 2017 has arrived!



 We have made a start on our marble runs - under our tables. When we are not working on them - on our tables hide our work and we are not distracted by them either.
This has been part of our work on forces and motion. 



This is my pack that helped us to work through concepts about Force and Motion - there is a powerpoint that has tasks including INBs and rubrics for designing your own tasks.





We have been studying money this week. This pack will be for Australian Money.
I'm still working on the pack as we work through it as a grade. 
It has lots of differentiated tasks to help all one for USA money.







These two packs have also helped us with our money work this work. 






Have a great week everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Creating marble runs under the table is BRILLIANT! I never would have thought of that. That chicken is seriously amazing. I like the idea of having QR codes at each display.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...