Sunday, October 2, 2016

Five for Friday - 30th September

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

We have been on Spring Break for two weeks and I have had a great break.

My husband and son (who is 21) do not like to travel and they are very much home bodies - but my daughter and I are not.
So here is a view of what we have been up to over our Spring Break.

Here are my five randoms for this week

  


My daughter and I went to Sydney for five days. We stayed at the Novotel and had the most amazing view from our room. Darling Harbour is the best place to stay. 

  

While we were there we climbed the Harbour Bridge. This was such an accomplishment for me as I have been afraid of heights and I don't think I can say this anymore.






We went to Sydney to see the Frida Kahlo exhibition and it was well worth it. 







I just love Sydney - Circular Quay and the weather!





Water taxi is the only way to get around.



Bondi Beach was all I thought it would be. The sun, the beach, the time with my daughter...






So as I head back to work this week and we have school camp on Wednesday to Friday - this time will be a reminder about family, fun and getting that balance right. 

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning pics! I'm amazed that people climb a bridge for fun! I'm glad you survived! Have a good first week back to school after break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sydney too! I think I could just about live at the Opera Bar overlooking the Harbour... or maybe at Icebergs overlooking Bondi. Aren't we lucky to live in such a gorgeous part of the world?

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...