St Patrick's Day 17th March

This post has some old photos, some links to youtube to share, links to packs to use and a prompt for your Leprechaun name. 

St Patrick's Day for me has a twinge of sadness - it was also my paternal Grandpa's birthday. 

So on this day I am reminded of the similarities between a Leprechaun's cheeky behaviour and that of my Pa. 

This is one of my favourite photos (it was taken about 50 years ago- yes I'm that old).
My cool green wig for St Patrick's Day and green cape.

What is your Leprechaun name?
Mine is Playful O-Really

A throwback photo of my kids using the 120 grids from one of my packs.


These are the packs I have put together for St Patrick's Day - click here to see them in TpT or on each image





This one is for older kids.


Here are some ideas to help you understand and celebrate this day in your classroom. 




Happy St Patricks Day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...