A day of coaching

On Monday I have coaching conversations and some classroom visits, which take me to our Prep spaces for the morning. As the Curriculum Leader in the school this gives me a lovely chance to see what is happening across our school. 

I am helping two great teachers fine tune Daily 5 and tweak some aspects of planning. 
I also get to join them for half an hour to plan on Tuesday afternoon. 

I love that teachers are reflective and continually improving what we do everyday. 

For the rest of Monday I work with my own team around developing Maths Inquiry. 
This is an exciting journey for us and I will blog about this next week - still tweaking.


I just love the displays in the Prep rooms. 




 Read to Self is a focus for us and we are looking for known words and checking for accuracy. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...