Getting ready for September 2014

Each new month brings new things to teach, revise and share. 

We work in an incredibly busy profession and I have often wished that there was one place to go to and see what this month was all about.


I have decided to start each month (yes, I am a little late) with a show and tell. 
 I have put together a list to help teachers be prepared for this month and links to some of my resources you may find helpful.

For my American followers is about back to school, apples, Johnny Appleseed (26th), teddy bears, Labor Day, Grandparents Day (7th) and Fall.

For my Australia followers it is Father's Day, Literacy and Numeracy Week, Read a Book Day and Spring.

Just click on the images to see more information about each pack. 

  

  

    



  

   


I haven't quite finished my Autumn packs - they will be done by 15th!

My October list will be released on the 15th of this month. 

If you have ideas for up coming months - please email me pjshaw2@gmail.com or leave a comment below and I will add to my list if I can. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...