Thursday, October 2, 2014

October and Farley

October - boy! I think 2014 is zooming by way too fast.

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up. So many bloggers look out for it and join up.

It is at time like this that I wish I was in the USA as I love Halloween and I could so do the decorations. I do have a 'treat' at the end of this post.


Listening -  if you haven't heard her - get into Birdy. I just love her sound!


Loving - that our daughter is back from an 18 day school trip to Japan. She had an amazing time and saw so much. She missed pizza, doritos and vegemite,



  



Tony and I went to Tasmania for about a week.
So now we are all home.

Thinking - how lucky I am to have good health. I have a few friends who are seriously unwell and are having to undergo chemo. My cousin has a little girl who is only one and this lovely baby is having chemo. Two other people I know are also having to fight the fight of their life.
Life doesn't make sense sometimes.

Wanting -  to be on permanent holiday. I really love my job, but I am tired!

Needing - more time with my family and just chilling out with them

Treat - I have a 20% sale on these products for 4 days only
2nd Oct until the 5th October USA time

Click the images to go to each product

   

   


Happy October everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't know how some people are able to travel so much. Good for you and your daughter! I'd love to be able to travel more, or at least for my own kids to have those experiences.

    Mary
    4th Works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our daughter is doing advanced Japanese and this is part of her course..We have been teaching for about 30 years and have only started to travel. So it has taken a whle to save those pennies.

      Delete
  2. Your vacations look like so much fun! Halloween is such a fun time of year but holidays and time off school can be pretty great too!

    Amber
    SSSTeaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! My son just got back from JAPAN! 2 weeks as the "teacher" leader to a group of 6 high school students! We have some of the SAME pictures! HAHAHA So glad she got to go...lifetime memories! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been a wonderful experience for your daughter! I could really enjoy a permanent holiday as well! I guess I will just have to settle for the weekend!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please work out how to be on permanent holidays? I would love that! We do need to reflect on how lucky we are more often - I need to do it too! We had The Resilience Project come to our school and they encouraged us to write down 3 things everyday we are thankful for - I need to do this to realise just how good life is! Enjoy your last few days of your holidays - you have been an amazing blogger recently! Much better than me!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...