October and Farley

October - boy! I think 2014 is zooming by way too fast.

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up. So many bloggers look out for it and join up.

It is at time like this that I wish I was in the USA as I love Halloween and I could so do the decorations. I do have a 'treat' at the end of this post.


Listening -  if you haven't heard her - get into Birdy. I just love her sound!


Loving - that our daughter is back from an 18 day school trip to Japan. She had an amazing time and saw so much. She missed pizza, doritos and vegemite,



  



Tony and I went to Tasmania for about a week.
So now we are all home.

Thinking - how lucky I am to have good health. I have a few friends who are seriously unwell and are having to undergo chemo. My cousin has a little girl who is only one and this lovely baby is having chemo. Two other people I know are also having to fight the fight of their life.
Life doesn't make sense sometimes.

Wanting -  to be on permanent holiday. I really love my job, but I am tired!

Needing - more time with my family and just chilling out with them

Treat - I have a 20% sale on these products for 4 days only
2nd Oct until the 5th October USA time

Click the images to go to each product

   

   


Happy October everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...