Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dare to Dream

Dare to Dream Challenge


I create products for these reasons - I want to be the best I can be and have my kids be the best they can be.

I compare my work and level of creativity before my journey with Paula's Place and now, the professionalism of my resources alone have motivated more of my students to do better.
As I share with colleagues, see my work pop up in other learning spaces, receive feedback. network with amazing teachers around the world - I know this was the right choice for me.

These girls are hosting the challenges for the next few weeks - check out their blogs...

Peppy Zesty Teacherista

Sparkling in Second

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when your students enjoy and learn from something you've made? Your activities look wonderful!

    -Angela

    Sugar Cube Learning Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stopping by from the seller challenge. I have to say they are very impressive goals! So positive and inspiring. Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creating and sharing resources is so beneficial for so many reasons. That is awesome that your students are motivated by your great resources.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...