Budding Blog


Jess at http://iheartrecess.blogspot.com.au/ is hosting a lovely linky for people who have less than 200 followers. The questions she asks are

1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to keep track of my learning and the learning of my students in a digital format. I started to do this for me and now have learnt so much from other bloggers.

2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why? I teach Prep in Australia (Kindergarten in USA) and love maths, English and everything else. I also coach teachers and coaches in my school.

3. Describe your teaching style. I love Daily 5, Inquiry Learning and with a colleague we are setting up a new maths program that will incorporate all of the above.

4. Give three interesting facts about you.
- I love to travel with my daughter - she is 15. We have been to Malaysia x2 and Bali x2 and love it! My husband and son don't want to go so we leave them behind. They do guy stuff.
- I have a shoe and bag fetish and have taught many groups of kids that you can have enough shoes and handbags!
-  I am fascinated by great coffee and great wine.

5. Do you have a TpT store? If yes, post the link :) I do have a TPT store - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Paula-Shaw-1910
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...