Monday, August 18, 2014

Who am I?


This week I will be attempting to link up with Blog Hoppin for a series of posts.
The first one in the series is........


So - even though you may know some of these things, here I go....


This is what is on for the week. I hope I can keep up!

My family - my husband, Tony is also in education. He is a Principal of a small rural school, he also blogs and has a TPT store. Our son Nic is in Uni and our daughter, Imogen is in her second last year of high school. They are so supportive and as a small family we are very isolated a our larger family live so far away. 

My work life is great. I teach Year 5/6 this year. Our team is fantastic and we work so well together. 

Traveling overseas is something I have discovered a love for in the last few years. We have been to Bali, Malaysia, Singapore and Fiji. 

Life is too short to put up with second rate - enjoy great food, wine and friends whenever you can!

I will not count my shoes or handbags - never.

A cold and wet rainy day = a day at home and I love it.

I am still trying to get that balance right.

I love watching TV when I am working on my computer. SVU Special Victims gets me every time.

If you had a look at my music collection - you would wonder what is going on. I love so many different styles. I am listening to May, Manfred Man, Lanie Lane, Julia Stone, Jimmy Barnes and Jack Johnson at the moment. 

Love a good joke - we should all laugh as often as possible. 

3 comments:

  1. My college room-mate and I used to get sucked into Law and Order SVU marathons all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree- we should laugh often and at every silly thing that happens. Some people just take everything too seriously! My dream overseas trip would be to Australia!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...