Ahh summer break

I just love summer. 
Here in Australia we are in the middle of our summer break and it would be great if it lasted forever!

I have had a great Christmas with family on the Gold Coast and now I am back home in Victoria and doing a little bit of TPT, doing a little bit for my classroom, doing lots with my family and friends. 


 This is my parents with all their grandkids and Dad with three of his four grandsons.


This is my Mum and Dad with all four of their 'kids'. I took my son and two nephews out for breakfast one morning. Family is a treasured place to be!


Byron Bay - just love it there.
My sister Leanne and I went out for dinner on New Year .

I thought I would just share some of my resources that you might like to check out.

Depending on where you are in the world  -

        

    

     

Keep safe in all the snow my USA readers and be sun safe in Aus!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...