This week has been crazy - but good crazy. There have been many firsts for my preps, my team and me!
As you know I love the drawings that happen in our room. We are looking at 'Me and my Family' and on Friday we looked at some important milestones in the life of a prep. Here is a small collection of our work. The first three sections are about - being a baby - learning to walk - a favourite birthday. The next three - starting kinder - starting school - and finally us as old people.
Here is a freebie - click on the blank timeline picture, save as a picture and then print uisng a full page . For the whole unit of work check out http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Me-and-My-Family-Unit
Now 'Five for Friday' with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
1. My first paid consultancy work went well. I have left this group with some things to wonder, plan and evaluate
2. I am enjoying the group I lead - Coaches coaching coaches
3. My cover is definitely blown and people are beginning to know I am from Paula's Place
4. My TPT store and the new app is making my life start to ka-ching a few times every now and again
5. I love working with the Prep team. We are trend setters in terms of a big shared space and a deliberate plan to not have enough tables to match children. They do not have tables at Kinder but we expect them to work on one at school!