Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ladybug maths

I walked into our shared office the other day and one of the lovely ladies I work with had these gorgeous flowers for me. I am so lucky to work with this group in our shared space.
 
You may notice in the background there is black card with a line of numbers in green - we will be placing our preps(their photos) on this to show their reading levels so we can track them and make sure that the right learning is taking place.
 
Now for the real reason for this post. Ladybug maths - I have prepared a packet for you to use to do this task and this is what it looks like finished. There were three differentiated tasks, that is why the numbers/equations look different. Some were looking at just a number - some were doing doubles and some were showing an equation. Click here to access the packet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...