Samples of work

I have been looking at samples of work all last week.
 
It is lovely to revisit and see the growth that my students have made.
 
As I have been looking through portfolios and really noticing how far their writing has changed, how detailed their drawings have become and how much their knowledge about  numbers has increased.
 
I am constantly amazed how much they learn in their first year of school.
 
I have also reflected on the tasks I ask my students to do.
 
Because of our new curriculum and because I blog and because I now put my work on TPT, TN and TM my work looks different.
 
It is much more professional and I really think about the focus and the direct link is always made to the learning intention and success criteria.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...