Tuesday, June 24, 2014

3 things about me - Monday link up



So this is about three things about me - so here goes!


So - my name is Paula and I am addicted to coffee, clip art, shoes and handbags.

I have so much clip art that I could never use it all. Do I keep buying it - yes!

Coffee - one with breakfast, one when I get to work, one at recess, lunch, after school and when I get home. I cannot and will not drink inferior coffee, instant no way, decaf - are you kidding? It has to be great coffee, life is to short to compromise on this.

Handbags and shoes - well my husband may have to give away all his space in a walk in......

Happy blogging!

4 comments:

  1. With all that coffee, how do you ever sleep! :) If I had one sip of coffee, I would be awake for three days!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, I, too am a coffee addict hehe... Trying to cut down though. I love the design of your blog! :)

    Yara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I share your clipart addiction. (It's just so much fun!)

    Stef @ Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you to tell my other half that there is no such thing as shoes or handbags...he doesn't believe me!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...