Sunday, June 22, 2014

My new planner

I received this in the mail and I love it to pieces. 
Love it so much I have ordered am 18 month Life Planner to go with it. 
From the packaging to all the bits, it was so exciting to unpack and write in.

I don't use it as a traditional lesson planner, but in the short time I have had it I am so much more organised. 

 I am a digital nut - so to take a step back and use this was a huge change. 
To go to a Life Planner will challenge me but I am guessing keep me on track too. 

I adore the quotes, the calendars, the stickers, the tabs and note pages. 

What is it - you ask? It is an Erin Condren Teacher Planner.



6 comments:

  1. Oooo! Paula! I use a Erin Condren Teacher Planner at school and LOVE it! I still do my planner in digital form, but I like to be able to write everything down and keep everything together as well! We even have the same cover!

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I really want a life planner for next year, but I want it to go from Jan to Dec - I can't work in half years!

    Have a great week!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ordered the 18 month LIFE PLANNER so it will cover the rest of this year and then all next year! Can't believe we have the same planner

      Delete
  2. You will have to bring it along with you when we catch up next time as would love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing - it isn't what I do my daily plans in, it is more of a notebook for my thinking for planning....

      Delete
  3. I LOVE my EC Teacher Planner! I'm so excited to set up my new teacher planner this weekend in anticipation of June!

    I kept umm-ing and ahh-ing over the Life Planner, but since I started using my Kikki-K time planner, I probably don't NEED another planner in my life, but I'm soooo much more organised this year compared to previous years!

    Yay for planners!

    Stef @ Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant. I love everything about it. A Kikki K planner is awesome too. I hope my Life Planner comes soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...