Revisions and square covers...

As my daughter is studying for the exams that will complete her life at Secondary School and help her to get into University, we find ourselves at home for this two week break. 

So I have taken this self imposed 'staycation' to revise some old products and add square covers to my store. 

Firstly square covers - why? Well they make my packs all look better and my store front looks branded. So no matter what - landscape or portrait the covers are now all the same size. 
Another advantage for me is that I get to do what I love and muck around with clip art, papers and fonts. 

Click on any of the images to see more details. 

    

    

Revisions - well, these I have been putting off for over a year. 
This is just a few I have made over with new fonts, papers and clip art. 




This pack went from about 30 pages to 133! Once I started it just kept getting bigger. 




My list is getting shorter...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...