Oh dear!

I needed to meet a colleague briefly at school today in our office to plan for staff profesional learning - more about that in a later post. I briefly went to our new class teaching space to pick something up and with the carpets being cleaned (by a great team of cleaners who are making sure the space is ready for us) - this is what I saw. As we are on summer break we have a bit of work to do before our students start on the 29th January.
As we will have a team of 4 teachers in this space I need to be patient and wait. It is not just me that needs to get the space ready but us as a team. We are meeting next week so I will share with you what it looks like then. Yes, that is my gorgeous daughter at the edge of the photo. Literally watch this space....... 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...