Winter Games - are you hooked?

I have been fascinated by the Winter Games. The 'skeleton' has me breathless. 
These athletes (all athletes at the games) are amazing. 
The dedication, training, purpose and drive are inspirational.

I wanted my kids to have an understanding of how difficult their schedules are and have a small understanding of the elite athletes that they are. 

So I have put together this pack for Grades 3-6. They could be used for younger grades too!


Tasks include following
Winter Games -what are they
Host country details
A-Z Key Winter Games
Fact sheets on sports
My favorite athlete
The sport I would like to have a go at is 
Athlete Menu
Training Schedule
Can/have/is
Travel Itinerary
PMI for Sports
Letter Writing
Postcard Writing and design 
Interactive Notebook to write an article
Write your own recount
Alliteration
Sentence Starters
DeBono Hat Thinking 

    


     


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...