Monday, September 30, 2013

Blogversary - Day 7



Thanks for being with me all week.

This has been a huge week for me - full of freebies and milestones that have enabled me to reflect on what and how blogging and my digital stores have impacted on my teaching life. So thanks for being part of my celebrations and visiting my little blog.

My last flash freebie for my one year blogversary is

Chevron Word Wall

This is a huge file that contains the "Fry List'

The posters are in three sizes.
This freebie will be available for one day only and will then be removed.

Click here to access 


       




access through facebook fan page only

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your freebies! Enjoy your last week of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you have enjoyed them
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  2. And finishing who a Big Bang! Thank you. I love t he colours of e posters - beautiful. Thanks again for a fun week celebrating with you. Enjoy the holidays.
    Julie
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a big bang! Thanks for being such a great visitor to my little blog.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. I like the look of this one Paula...but not on FB. Hasn't that year of blogging gone quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, check out your edumail...
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...