Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two weeks leave.....

I have just started two weeks leave to be around for our eldest teenager who is doing major exams to gain an enter score to get into University.

So I will around to do the full breakfast thing, drop offs and pick ups and whatever else I need to do to support him through this time.

So what do you have for breakfast?

This is a weekend treat for me and to have waffles with warm raspberries, maple syrup and icing sugar - yummo. So they will not just be a weekend treat. 

Then a smoothie with milk, fruit and frozen yoghurt - delicious 


6 comments:

  1. Yum! I have yoghurt and muslei - usually when I get to school. Coffee is always first in the morning when I'm listening to the news. There's a cafe nearby my house that does the most amazing pancakes, they are great for a lazy weekend treat. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have found another breakfast fan. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Have a good couple of weeks Paula...good luck to the boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula. My eldest has just finished his HSC exams so I am right there with you. Isn't it a strange, happy, excited, nervous time....for us mums! All the best to him and trusting this time becomes a special memory for you both.
    Julie x
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. When does your son get his results?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...