Monday, January 13, 2014

Freebie for Chinese New Year

Come over to my TPT store and grab a freebie for the Chinese New Year. 


It is part of a 72 page pack I have put together. 

Chinese New Year Freebie - an Interactive Journal
Year 2/3/4
8 pages

Interactive Journal
6 to a page – you can order these in sequence according to the Chinese New Year Calendar. There is a color set. Copy as required; there is also a tag to glue underneath to assist in organising your information.

This is part of a much larger pack for Chinese New Year

   


4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula!
    Thanks for this FREEBIE for the Chinese New Year! I look forward to using it with my 2nd graders!
    ~Jennifer
    www.storiesandsongsinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. Is your Chinese NY freebie still available? I cant seen to access it or find the fan tab. Pls tell me where the tab is. Thanks
    PS: I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still in my TpT store and the link to it in the above post still works.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...