Teen numbers

I looked around at my resource for teaching and consolidating the teen numbers for my students and wanted to update a resource I had sitting on my computer.
I have integrated the packet into the Fairytale Unit I am doing at the moment and know that the group who will use it will be motivated and will not know they are learning until they have learnt.
What I love about this is the background papers - I have taken a very bold approach and have used very bold backgrounds from 'I teach - what is your super power?' I just fell in love with them. I will let you know what my kids think.
There are 45 pages and three tasks.
They will draw collections of magic beans and match to the correct number on a recording sheet. There are 'missing number' sheets and matching collections to words and numerals.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...