Saturday, August 3, 2013

Plants, seeds and stuff

Here is another project that just needing some tweaking and polishing and is now published in my stores.
May I introduce you to Plants, Seeds and Stuff
Within this project there are a few pages which are based on Eric Carle's 'The Tiny Seed' and my husband, Tony, did some water colour pictures for me.
I scanned them and then turned them into photos and used them in the packet.
You can see them in the last photo in this blog post. He is a great drawer and this is his first go at water colour.
I may have to get him to do some more for me!





How cool are Tony's water colour pictures?

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great pack Paula and how lucky are you with a built in artist at hand. Appreciate the link in with Eric Carle's book...will work wonderfully.
    Cheers
    Julie :-)Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolours look great! You are so lucky to have an 'artist in residence' at your place! Perfect for making unique resources.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony did a great job. I will have to put him to work doing some more. He does have his own blog and does art work for his own stuff on TPT, mostly literature units for 3-6 learningwithliterature.blogspot.com
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the look of this one Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pack Paula..All in one..Well done buddy


    Nilangi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nilangi - I really enjoy putting these together
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...