Saturday, August 31, 2013

Retail therapy

Today (apart from this blog) I have taken a break from work - well sort of.
My daughter wanted to go to the shops and we needed to finalise one last purchase for Father's Day (in Australia it is this Sunday- tomorrow for us)
But in true Shaw shopping style we got side tracked and not only did my daughter spend up big so did I!
I did buy some books (more books - earlier this week I blogged about some other book purchases)
 
But today I also bought some clothes - 2 dresses, 1 cardigan, 3 tops (one is a flesh colour and didn't really show in the photo).My daughter thought it was great as they are not all black!
Sometimes you just need to shop.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh yeses ...my favourite therapy of all.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula. I just ordered the Chocolate Mousse book through the interlibrary loan system - there was only one of them. I'm very intrigued by the books you read there - I'm wondering if they are totally different from the books that we read. Maybe you'll do a more detailed post of your favorite picture books - I'm always looking for something different. One of my favorites is Squaredy Squirrel by Melanie Watt. Have you read this book? Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for shopping! Clothes and books, doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clothes and books, my two weaknesses! I can't go shopping without picking up at least one of these things! Are you kids as obsessed with Nick Bland as mine (author of Some Dads that you have shown)?? Love him!

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...