Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two new products in my stores

Here are two new creations in my stores...
So introducing Diary of a Wombat. Read 'Diary of a Baby Wombat' and then create your own diary. Choose your animal and find out what they might do in a day. The book 'Diary of a Baby Wombat' is funny and is great for predicting and seeing how an author creates a sense of humour for the reader using short sentences.




and introducing my new Animal Word Work small booklet
Students will be able to work independently through these tasks while creating a sense of how to use sentences, lists and seeing/using words based on animals.

2 comments:

  1. Wombat is my favourite Australian animal. I love the idea of the Little Learners creating a diary.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, did you see my spelling errors - diary/dairy! Fixed now, PHEW
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...