Sunday, August 25, 2013

Take a chance - Maths Linky

These photos I took a few weeks ago - they show my kids playing a game called 'Take a Chance'.

I am also linking up with iSURF to share - go on over and link up a game you have used
They need to predict the number they think they will roll the most.
Then they roll a dice using a the rolling mat. A quiet dice is a great dice.
In our new curriculum - this is now Statistics and Probability.
We use a 1-6 for children who are working on numerals under 10 and then we use 1-12 for students who know there numbers to 10.
I need to do a 20 sided dice version as we have students who are best fit with those numbers.







4 comments:

  1. Super number fun. I haven't done this before soooo Mondays the day. Don't you love it when you find something good over the weekend when you have time to get it ready to use! Thanks.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see blog pictures of this Julie! Enjoy
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  2. Amen on quiet dice, hehehehe!
    Thanks for stopping by The Primary Chalkboard!!
    So glad I came over to say hi!! :)
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our blogging world opens our whole world up to new and different ideas - I just love it.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...