Moments from my day

 I started my day with the Year 5 and 6's. 
I am working with two teachers and their grades to introduce Daily 5 and Cafe. 
I am enjoying this time and helping to set up these routines. 
We used the netbooks today to start a series of slides to set our own goals for two parts of Daily 5. 

They are doing an amazing job with 'Read to Self", 'Read to Someone','Work on Writing' and today we looked at 'Work on Words'. 
Next week we are introducing 'Listen to Reading'

We did an anchor chart together, we explored where we can get our words from, what tools we need and how we need to work. 




Then I went back to Prep world and we were preparing for our Teddy Bear Picnic. 
The weather was lousy today - rain, hail, sunshine, wind and more rain. 
So we had our picnic in our buddies room. 
Before we went for our picnic we designed a sun hat and made it for our bears. 
There were some unusual hats. 
I will post some pics of this over the weekend. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...