I was excited when I saw this linky.
So here are my 10 things I have learnt after 28 years
1. When a child says they need to go to the toilet - as the consequences are not worth it
2. Do not tie up boy's shoe laces - think urinals!
3. Be planned and remember if you don't plan you plan to fail
4. Learn all your parent names
5. Take lots of notes about you kids - you will need them
6. Have a well organised space so that the kids and you know where everything is
7. Don't solve problems for kids - let them solve it- it is much quicker in the end
8. Embrace change - it is inevitable
9. Listen and listen and listen and then respond
10. Have a work life balance - don't think I have done this yet!