I have been nominated for a Liebster

How exciting Sandy from Kinder-Gardening has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thanks Sandy - it has made my day.
 
I wanted to find out more about this award so of course 'googled' and this come up thanks to 'we loved here' - blog post
 
"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs." Ashley and Jason
 
To accept the nomination I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me - Thanks so much Sandy
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers - see below list
3. Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator - done, see my answers below
4. Share 11 random facts about myself - done
5. Create 11 questions for my nominees - done
6. Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them - doing
  
These are the questions that Sandy wants me to answer:
1. Name your 3 favorite movies - Gone with the Wind (I know soppy, romantic and very long), Sleepless in Seattle and Ghost - definite theme here!
2. What's you favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Lucky we have a store in Aus in Melbourne - Strawberry Cheesecake
3. Did you have a childhood nickname? No - just Poll - short for Polly
4. First car you ever owned - a Holden Commodore with my fiancĂ©. I did have a moped when I was in college - does that count?
5. What's your favorite flower? A yellow rose
6. Best present you've ever given? When my son was 6 all he wanted for Christmas was a cow for a family in Ecuador through World Vision
7. Happiest moment of your life? I have three - our wedding and the birth of our two children
8. Vacation spot furthest from your home? Malaysia
9. Most you've ever payed for a meal? For 2 about $600 as we were stuck travelling due to bad weather on Christmas Day
10. Worst class in college? Music and learning to play the guitar
11. Wine. White or red? White of course

Here are 11 random facts about me
1. I was in the Northern Rivers Representative Girls Soccer Squad when I was 16
2. I rode a moped in College and still have a bike license
3. I love rose gold
4. Happily married for 27 years this year
5. I hate cooking through the week
6. I cannot do camping - will do a rain dance to not go
7. I have a secret addiction to a show that runs midweek and I do not answer the phone when it is on
8. I cannot sit and do nothing
9. Love anything with apple in it
10. Cannot do without regular pedicures
11. Enjoy dress up days at school a little too much

My 11 questions for my nominees are
1. What are you reading at the moment?
2. What is your fav sport to watch?
3. How long have you been teaching?
4. Who do you aspire to be?
5. The place that relaxes you?
6. A piece of clothing you cannot do without is ....
7. Your fav place to shop?
8. Something that you wish you had in your classroom?
9. A beauty product you cannot live without?
10. What music are you listening to in your car?
11. Blogging makes me feel.......

The blogs I am nominating are
1. Sami @ Teacher on Training Wheels
2. Lauren @ Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep
3. Tania @ Mrs Poultney's Ponderings
4. Liz @ Bayside Math Teacher
5. Stacey @ A Moment in our World
6. Jess @ From Blood to Books
7. Kylie @ Miss SmartiePants  
8. Bagby @ Maths Madness
9. Mrs Whary from Mrs Whary the Teaching Fairy
10. Janelle @ Prep M Blog

Thanks for reading this very long post until the end. Check out these blogs and follow them please.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...