Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pets and Vets and UFO's

I do not rest well - I am a shocking patient! I hate going to the doctors - I don't go very often and when I do am really sick.
I am scared that I will be told I cannot go to work - I know,  I am mad.


So I have been ordered to rest and cannot go to work until Friday.....
Day time TV stinks!
I have some books I can read, some sleep I need (that should have been first on the list) and also some UFO's to look at.
UFO's are the Un Finished Objects I have to proof read, put online and then blog about.
As my blog has shown through pictures of animals lately - we have been looking at all creatures great and small.
I have been adding to this pack as we go and have spent about an hour on it today and it is done - polished and published.
 

I am in love with the papers, fonts and clip art  I used from Scrappin Doodles, Melonheadz, Dafont.com, Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists, Foxwell Forest, Ashley Hughes and Fontspace.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reposting..

    Really creative Paula, I love those clip art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nilangi - I love the clip art you can buy to use these days
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. Hi Paula. I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well, but you must be REALLY sick if the doctor is making you stay home. I understand how you feel - I would much rather be in my class, too. Have you gotten to read that Geraldine Brooks book yet? Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be back at work on Monday and I have read the book and loved it
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...