April Fool's Day fun

I love April Fool's Day - I love the fun, the hilarity and the giggles you hear!

Laughter is the best medicine for everything.



Includes the following packs 




April Fool’s Day - PowerPoint
11 pages
This PowerPoint will assist in building an understanding of what April Fool’s Day is and when it occurs. 
This PowerPoint is not editable. This protects the copyright of the clip art creators and the font makers that I use. 
Discuss each slide and ask questions about April Fool’s Day to see what your student’s understanding is.
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack. 




April Fool’s Day - Writing
15 pages
This pack provides writing prompts for April Fool’s Day.
Decide which prompts you will use and print them off.
Each page has a space for an illustration and then add the text for your April Fool’s Day story to support the illustrations. 
Conference and give feedback when completed. 
I got pranked – I laughed so much (boy/girl option) – The day I sat on a whoopee cushion – The best joke – I was April fooled – The best prank – If I were a Jester – 
This is what my family does - On this day I feel – A joke that went wrong – The day I got pranked





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...